2013年6月16日星期日

yes-no question-"吗"

 "yes-no" question

It is formed by adding the modal particle"
" to the end of statement.
The answer is “yes”, just repeat the verb. If the question can be answered “No.”, it need to add“不 (bù) in front of Verb


Example1 :
sentence :  讲英语
pinyin:     ni hui jiang yingyu ma?
English:    Can you speak English? 

Answer :   , 我会讲英语。
Pinyin:       hui, wo hui jiang yingyu
English     Yes, I can

Answer II:  不会,我不会讲英语
Pinyin:      buhui, wo bu hui  jiang yingyu
English:      no, I can not


Example `2:
Question: 喜欢游泳? 
Pinpin: ni xihuan youyong ma?
English: Do you like swimming?

Answer I: 喜欢
Pinyin:   xihuan
English: yes, I do

Answer II: 喜欢 
Pinyin: bu xihuan
Enlish: no, I do not


Example `3 
Question: 要学中文? 
Pinin:  ni yaoxue zhongwen ma?
English: Do you want to learn Chinese?

Answer I: 要学
Pinyin: yaoxue
English: Yes, I do

Answer II: 要学
Pinyin:  bu yaoxue
Enlgish: No I do not.

没有评论:

发表评论